One Parish / Two Churches
Saint Mary Parish is blessed with two worship sites. Our property at 133 School Street includes St. Mary Church (capacity 1000), a parish rectory house which includes the parish office, St. Joseph’s Hall with offices and rooms for parish groups and classes, and a large parking lot. St. Mary Church is OPEN for visits every day from 8:30am to 7:30pm. We also have a smaller worship site called St. Charles Chapel (cap. 150) located at 51 Hall Street on the south side of the city. A parking lot, one block down, at the corner of Taylor and Hall Streets serves the chapel. This Chapel is part of the former parish of St. Charles Borromeo that was merged into St. Mary’s Parish in 2018. Weekend and daily Masses are celebrated at both sites. Please check the Mass times, as they change depending on the time of year.